The situation on the East of Ukraine remains tense, unfortunately. Every day, the soldiers as well as civilians get injured from the fire attacks.
WOUNDED VOLUNTEERS FUND is a volunteering organization established in response to social needs related to the situation in Ukraine.
- To aide volunteers who were wounded during the ATO.
- To help displaced refugees who left their homes during the ATO,living in western Ukraine.
- To provide financial and psychological support for families of victims.
- To deliver medicine and medical supplies in the area of anti-terrorist operations (ATO)
- To supply clean drinking water in the area of anti-terrorist operations (ATO).
- To deliver food, hygiene & house-hold products to zones of ATO.